ICTS has been offering Manufacturing Software and ERP systems in a large scale for major or-ganizations across LIBYA since 2009. Today, ICTS is Leading Corporation in providing and implementing ERP Systems, programming and installing security systems, Data Bases, enterprise and Government Systems. An innovative, end-to end ERP software solution, ICTS, offers complete functionality and scalable solutions without costly third-party requirements. With Service mobility across Libya, Meddle east and Africa, Investment CO for Technology Ser-vices is a lean, competitive and leading provider for business solutions within the region. Furthermore, Investment CO for Technology Services is credited for providing Services such as: IT services, Programming & Training. ICTS also made a mark in proven track record in the telecommunications market, serving A big number of renowned customers. The company develops and provides products, solutions and pro fissional services primarily for fixed and mobile telecom operators, public authorities and large public and private enterprises
ICTS ObjectivesThe objectives of Investment CO for Technology Services are to:
- Sell and implement Enterprise Resource Planning solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Initiate strategic partner for Microsoft in the region.
- Provide ERP Consultancy services.
- Develop vertical solutions on top of MS Dynamics products.
- Provide support professional services for ERP projects such as application integration and project management.
ERP implementation, customization, training and deployment professional services
E-government systems, Enterprise system, Databases, Artificial intelligent systems, Mobile applications, Security systems
Wireless communications services, GIS services systems, Hosting services, Security and alarm services and system
Workshop, Conferences, Training programs
• Make better business decisions.
• Reduce operational costs and improve efficiency.
• Deliver the right product at the right time.
• Keep customer promises.
• Adopt manufacturing best practices.
• Optimize core manufacturing, finance, sales and other business functions.
• Use exception management to monitor performance.
• Enjoy fast, cost-effective implementations.
• Enjoy better visibility of transactions across the enterprise.
• Achieve a low total cost of ownership.
• 7+ years experience
• High standard customer support & customer satisfaction click here to view sample cus-tomer testimonials
The benefits derived from ERP can far outweigh the costs of the system, providing that the system is selected carefully and is appropriate for your company from a feature, cost, and technology standpoint. Some of the benefits realized are:
• A single integrated system.
• Streamlining processes and workflows.
• Reduce redundant data entry and processes.
• Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices.
• Information sharing across departments.
• Improved access to information.
• Improved workflow and efficiency.
• Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times.
• Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements.
• Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors.
• Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and track-ing vendor performance.
• Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing.
• Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables.
ERP software integrates all departments and functions across a company onto a single computer system that can serve all those different departments' particular needs. ERP combines finance, HR, manufacturing and distribution all together into a single, integrat-ed software program that runs off a single database so that the various departments can more easily share information and communicate with each other. This integrated ap-proach can have a tremendous payback provided the software is installed and used cor-rectly.
ERP stands for “enterprise resource planning”. The definition of enterprise resource planning is an integrated software solution used to manage a company’s resources. ERP systems integrate all business management functions, including planning, invento-ry/materials management, engineering, order processing, manufacturing, purchasing, ac-counting and finance, human resources, and more
Elburj St. Hay Al-Andalus
+218 (021) 362 2185